Crowdsafe UK are currently recruiting Safety Stewards for a variety of events in and around the Peterborough area. If your ambitious, self-motivated and love working with people then this is the job for you.
Crowdsafe UK are an independent Security and Crowd Management company based in the East Midlands providing Safety Stewards and SIA Licensed Door Supervisors to a variety of events around the UK.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated individual with great communication skills. If you feel you have those attributes, then Crowdsafe UK wants you! In addition to local work Crowdsafe UK also cover events and venues further afield. Offering exciting opportunities to work some of the most prestigious events and venues, you won’t find this variety in any other career.
We know the best way to create safe and secure environment for our clients is by combining our experience with ambitious and hard working employees.
The roles you will be doing include;
- Providing a high standard of customer service
- Providing information to the members of public
- Directing ticket holders to their correct seats
- Ensuring emergency routes are kept clear
- Have a good understanding of the venue/event layout
- Monitor crowds for any signs of distress or overcrowding.
What we provide for you
- Travel to and from the events
- Shift flexibility
- Company Uniform
- A fantastic working team and environment
- A online booking system where you can book shifts, sign in for work and set up your monthly schedule
- NVQ Level 2 in Spectator Safety
- Plenty of career progression opportunities
Once you’ve completed the application form you will be contacted for a interview. You will be required to bring the following;
One of the below:
- Passport- In date
- Driving license full or provisional- In your current address
- Original birth certificate (for it to be original must be dated within 12 months of birth)
And Two of the below with your current address on
- HMRC/Job Centre
- Copied birth certificate (this does not need to have your address on)
- Utility bill- Water, Phone, Gas, Electric or internet (dated within last 12 weeks)
- Bank or Credit card statement (dated within last 12 weeks)